How to adopt the chic short evening dress and wear it with style 50 Images
Ah, the chic short evening dress! We ladies love special occasions and parties, meetings of friends that make us feel so emotional! But we also think of the outfit we are going to dress and the possibility of becoming the best version of ourselves. Each of us has in her dress-rank at least a little tight black dress . Let’s face it, though, that this precious piece is not for everyone. And you are not always at your best to be able to wear it without being bothered by the small imperfections of your shapes that this dress shows. Fortunately we have invented a thousand variants of the short evening dress so that each of us can become the queen of the evening at any time!
Chic short evening dress with lace and bare back for an elegant look
What are the advantages of the short dress? It is probably much more practical! When you go out to go to a party you want to dance anyway. With a long dress it will be more difficult. The risk of falling after walking on your long dress is absolutely real. So your movements will be much freer and lighter if you dress a short dress. And why not show our feet that are one of the most beautiful symbols of femininity? There is no woman who is not pretty in her elegant dress worn with a thin tights and classic pumps. Another obvious benefit is that you can wear your short evening dress on less formal occasions too, so it will serve you many times.
Chic short evening dress in pink with palate
Zoom now on the declinations of the chic short evening dress:
- The tight dress. She is a safe bet when it comes to feminine style. If you feel safe and you like your figure, you can opt for a model of this dress. But be careful and avoid clean versions that are rather traditional. They can give you a retro look that you do not want! Interesting sleeves – flowing, with ruffles, asymmetrical …, the original asymmetries of the skirt, cutouts, laces or long sleeves personalize your style when you wear a tight dress.
- The flared short dress. It is a nice variation for your evening with friends or for a romantic event. The dress is tight to the waist, then flares underneath, falling freely. This year this type of dress is very modern but we made a small change that turned out to be a total hit. This is the division of the flared dress in two pieces.
- The shift dress. It’s a minimalist dress with a clean, straight cut that fits the woman’s shoulders. The size is not adjusted, nor the hips and forms of the woman. This dress keeps your little secrets in all discretion by providing you an unparalleled comfort. With it you feel free to walk and dance. The elegant line makes this dress a universal piece. She is good for everyday but also for family occasions and to go to a party with colleagues.
Yellow chic short evening dress
- The dress A silhouette. It looks like the shift dress but differs from her by the slight escape that starts at the shoulders and follows the full length of the dress. This is the dress with which every woman will feel comfortable. In most cases this dress is not decorated with elements and auxiliary motifs. That is to say, you have to accessorize it well to give a particular style to your look.
- The sheath dress. It is a dress that looks like the tight dress but does not stick so much to the body in its lower part. In most cases the dress is mid-length. She is rather elegant than sexy and is among the best choices to go to an office party. The business lady will love this dress for her formal and elegant style.
- Short front and long behind. She is a declination of the skater dress. This dress is most often nicely flared and we do not spare the fabric for its low part. The cuts emphasize the size and let see the feet, sublimated by beautiful skater skirts. With her every girl will feel like a diva and that’s why young girls prefer her for their balls and their romantic events. The satiny materials, the pretty bright colors, the pretty hairstyles, everything must contribute to the spirit of celebration.
Short evening dress shown at a parade of dresses
Wondering if it’s good to wear a chic short evening dress for an official event? Yes, you can, provided you pay attention to your personal style and the constraints that the event poses. If the occasion is formal, it is better to follow certain rules with which you will avoid mistakes of taste. If you are invited to a wedding or other official occasion:
- Choose a knee length instead. It will give you a classic elegance and give you a stylish look.
- Even if you chose a shorter dress, it must be simple, in neutral color, without too many distracting patterns, no glitter and no provocative elements, like, for example, a plunging neckline.
- But the most important elements are the accessories. Bet on a bag, a pair of shoes and classic jewelry – a valuable accessory. Experiments and extravagant pieces are not a good idea at the moment. Boots and necklaces are almost forbidden.
- Same thing for hairstyling and makeup – it’s best to follow the basics and come up with a formal and feminine style. The hairstyle must be elegant, simple and stylish, for example a bun not very strict but still neat. The messy or avant-garde hairstyle will give your dress a casual look that is not very stylish.
An elegant black dress with silver pumps
Gweneth Paltrow wearing a short pink dress
A midi strapless dress with rich floral patterns in fabric
Satin mini dress in emerald green
A chic dress for special events
A tanned dress for romantic ladies
Elegant dresses for official events
An elegant lace dress for a refined style
A sleeveless fairy bustier dress with plunging neckline
A mini floral evening dress
A mini tulle princess dress with rich embroidery
A mini dress in satin material, ivory
Scarlett Johansson with a universal evening dress
Prom dress for a girl
An asymmetrical dress in two shades of pink
An asymmetrical red dress that you can wear at the office and at a party
A red dress for the modern Cinderella
Fantastic dresses for special events
The tulle part structures a wonderful silhouette