How to make a braid? 50 cute braid hiarstye ideas
Symbol of feminine elegance today, the braid is considered by many historians as the oldest hairstyle in the world. The diversity of braiding techniques and the development of the art of hairdressing currently allow a multitude of interpretations of this timeless hairstyle. But instead of going to the hairdresser every time you want braids, you can do them yourself or with your best friend. To help you, in this article we will try to give an answer to the question how to make a braid .
In order to transform you into real braids, we will present you step by step some essential braiding types. These will be followed by photos that illustrate the beauty of the braid in all its splendor. Feel free to pick your inspiration to choose a braid that fits your personal style. That is to say, more relaxed and disheveled, if you are lovers of bohemian style, cascade braid if you are looking for finesse, tight African braid, if you are the type not to miss your commitments. You will find suggestions that can adapt to any style. We embark?
Two women bound by friendship and love for braids. Stay with us to know how to make a braid using some simple techniques
How to make an African braid?
Introducing first a classic braiding technique – the African braid that you can easily make yourself.
- The first essential step is to brush your hair. Nonbrushing could lead to multiple setbacks.
- Form three strands at the top and crisscross them 2, 3 times at most, just in the same way that you start an ordinary braid.
- Then, one begins to engage the hair left aside by adding an outer wick on both sides whenever one of the three main wicks is brought back to the center.
- Repeat until you come down.
- Tie with a clear or colored elastic if you want to add a personal touch to the hairstyle.
How to make a braid – two African braids that put a smile on the lips of this charming young lady
Using the same technique, you can make a braid on the side. Here is a video that explains how to do …
Sumptuous braid hairstyle – braided twist on the side to enhance her red hair
How to make a braid on the cob?
Also called Egyptian braid, the mat on the cob, guarantees you a princess look … A disheveled effect on the other hand, will give you a hippie side, bohemian.
- The first thing you need to do of course is to brush your hair well. As we have already mentioned, this will guarantee you to have successful braids.
- For convenience, tie your hair in a ponytail using an elastic band (although this is not a necessary step as you will see in the video tutorial). It will be even easier if you bring your hair back to the side.
- Then, you have to separate your hair into two equally sized pieces.
- Well, we start to braid. What you need to do is bring a small outer wick from the left side to the center of the opposite right side.
- Repeat the same operation but this time with the right part and so on and alternating the right strand with the left one. Make sure that the small strands of hair that you form inside each part are about equal length to have a harmonious result. And above all – tighten well!
- When you reach the end tie a small elastic and cut the elastic from above. And here is your braid on the cob!
Long hair loosely wavy and embellished with a sublime braid
Double glued braid
To make most of the braids , one is used to crossing the locks on top. In the case of the glued braid, you will have to change the habit because it uses a technique that crosses the locks one under the other. A real hit in recent years … do not hesitate to try it!
- Divide your hair into two parts separated by a line.
- Then take three wicks from one of the parts, intersect it 1.2 times.
- Then, start adding lashes gradually, each time you pass a strand underneath.
- Continue to the end where you have to add a small elastic that will hold your hairstyle in place.
Still a picture of best friends who share the passion for the glued braid
Here is another type of braid very fashionable and which is also very elegant. To your attention, the cascade braid. And since an illustrated example will be much more useful, here is the video of a nice blogger who will reveal the secrets of the successful cascade braid.
Here is an idea of chic country wedding look. Cascading braid and wreath of fresh flowers for an unforgettable wedding day
The four-strand braid is another widespread and very interesting hairstyle that has the advantage of giving the illusion of volume. To do it, you first have to …
- Separate hair into four locks of the same size
- The first wick must be slid under the second and the third wick.
- The fourth bit of his hand, must pass on the third and under the second
- We continue to braid following the same method until we reach the end.
How to make a braid with four strands? Here are the detailed instructions of a charming blogger
And finally the braid crown that is inspired by the elegance of the Slav woman. That’s how to do this braid hairstyle
A photo tutorial that will help you adopt the look of a princess. Idea how to make a large braid
African braid – the best hairstyle solution for women with frizzy hair. The blue color gives swag!
Nice hairstyle idea for summer. Bohemian braid crown, perfect for every day
Braid ear of wheat that represents a nice accent in the middle of this loose hair, slightly wavy
The rainbow braided hair gives a nice result. Here are some examples of braid hairstyle
An asymmetric wheat ear spike – still a nice woman haircut idea to adopt
Two small braids glued to the side with silver effect. Nina Dobrev shines with an original hairstyle
The sticky braid rock – a suitable idea for women with strong personality
Braided macaroons of a woman with black hair, pink and purple. How to make a braid
Eva Longoria and her pretty braid ear spike disheveled. A beautiful red carpet look
Long square cut and several African braids – an impressive suggestion
Braid ponytail – an original hairstyle suitable for everyday life as well as special occasions
Braided hair in several African braids. A modern and surprising look
Who says that women with short hair can not braid their hair? Here is an example of African ponytail braid
The braid ears of wheat are even more sumptuous on long hair
The mermaid braid hairstyle – little girls will love it!
Still a pretty wedding hairstyle idea – braided cob on the side, adorned with an elegant hair accessory