It’s summer – the moment to adopt a blonde short haircut 50 Ideas
You’re tired of your long hair that bother you all the time and you stand up to the problem what hairstyle to choose each morning? Short haircuts are a good alternative to long hairstyles for those of you who are not afraid to show their faces. Especially in summer when you want to feel the caresses of the sun and wind and it is the season of light cuts. If you think a blonde short haircut will fit you but you do not know which style to choose, you can take inspiration from the following photos. This article is about blonde girls who like the rebel look and want to experiment. Short cuts go very well with blonde dyes – this boyfriend style mix and feminine sweetness is always winning. If you are going to bet on a smooth and very short hairstyle or a messy and asymmetrical square, the blonde short haircut has its advantages. What are they?
Asymmetrical blond short cut and pretty golden make-up
- The lifting and drying of hair will take less time
- You can get rid for at least a few months of all the accessories that tear your hair and obstruct your dressing table
- The comb and the brush will no longer be mandatory tools and you will save time
- Oily hair will not be such a big problem
But it is clear that short hair offers some difficulties that you would never face if you had long hair. The biggest will be the shape of your hairstyle in the morning, when you get up. A styling product will help you cope with this problem. Another well-known fact is that if you want to keep a short haircut for a longer period, you have to go to the hairdresser every two weeks as boys do.
Kristen Stewart with a blonde short haircut
Among the stars who have adopted the blonde short haircut are Jennifer Lawrence, Natalie Portman, Kristen Stewart, Scarlett Johansson and several others. There are two iconic blondes who have a very short cut – Sharon Stone and Meg Rywen. Each of them has their favorite style and individual qualities, but their approach is short hair. One wears them very short and straight and the other completes its charm with curly short hair.
Short asymmetrical blonde cut that frames the face very well
What are the best short hairstyles we offer?
- a short hairstyle with side bangs – very stylish and neglected at the same time, this rebellious hairstyle gives you a trendy look and saves you heat in summer. The disadvantage is that you must keep your bangs always tapered and this hairstyle is not suitable for thick hair. So, you must specify not only the shape of your face but also the type of your hair.
- a square short – smooth, ruffled, curly or asymmetrical, the square is an ideal hairstyle for all girls with oval face. Feminine and very practical, the square is a cut of all time. You have to work with styling products to tame your hair, but it will be easier to tidy up all the locks if your hair is very short.
- cut to the boy – very friendly, for all those who wear femininity in itself and do not need long hair to feel pretty. You can wear it smooth or ruffled according to your preference and the desired effect
- Short cut blonde with ripples – stylish, retro and chic, this hairstyle adds elegance to your look
- half hawk short haircut – for extravagant ladies who carry the spirit of youth in and of themselves
The short hairstyle rejuvenates you and gives you a rebel look
Stylish cut and blond color that catches the eye
Boyfriend cut and pretty make-up
A short hairstyle but very feminine and pretty
Hair behind the ear wet effect
Boyfriend cut ruffled effect
Drew Barrymore with a neglected square style