Baby room in blue duck! 45 Decoration Ideas
Duck blue is a color is a bright color that has a lot of depth. Two years ago we started it as a trend, but we did not dare to paint a baby room in duck blue yet . This delicate color was found for the decoration of its interior. There are a lot of shades of duck blue, but where exactly does his name come from? These are the feathers of the duck of the Colvert race, which has the feathers of the wings and around the eyes in blue green, which inspired the name of this color. Duck blue is one of the good colors to create a soothing and reassuring atmosphere in the nursery. You can start by painting a single wall of the room in this shade of blue, or you can start by inserting touches of blue duck in the decor. The total look of the piece made in this color would make the atmosphere very mystical and impressive.
Contrary to what one might think, duck blue is a warm color, because it is composed of yellow, besides blue and green. The shades of this color vary according to the angle in which one is placed and according to the light that enters the room during the different hours of the day.
How to combine the color blue duck?
- This color has a slightly retro side. It goes well with white , which brings out its character. A wall painted in duck blue, with white picture frames, or decorations in white, are a refined solution for your room.
- The beige sublimates the brightness of the blue duck. A pretty deco solution: wall painted in blue duck with furniture in beige.
- Yellow and blue duck, a duo of shock! Here are variants with these two colors: wall painted blue and chair and / or armchair in yellow. You can also install a chair in yellow and one in duck blue, for a more fun atmosphere in the nursery. A successful blend is one with mustard yellow.
- The coral color gives delicacy to the blue duck. It is an elaborate blend, between a vibrant color ( coral ) and the particular shade of blue. The agreement between these two shades has the gift of putting us momentarily in a good mood. A piece of coral furniture would enhance the style in the nursery.
- Gray will sublimate the vintage side of the duck blue.
- The mole reinforces the soothing side of this blue. Close to brown, the color of the Earth is a color that evokes security and stability. This makes the mole duo and duck blue very suitable for the nursery! A lot of naturalness and sweetness in the atmosphere of such a room!
- Walleye gives aristocratic connotations to duck blue. For an original chamber, we suggest mixing duck blue with gold and powder pink, for example. Attention, however: no more than three colors in the room of your baby or your little child, because the presence of too many colors in the room has an exciting effect on the nervous system.
Baby room in Montessori blue duck
Baby room in blue duck with folding beds
A reassuring color that predisposes baby to a restful sleep
This shade of blue brings tranquility
The color to avoid absolutely with the blue duck!
With black this subtle shade of blue would give a mood too dramatic, even lugubrious. Also avoid decorating the nursery entirely in duck blue, the soothing effect of this shade would disappear.
The color to combine with the duck blue for a shock effect!
It’s red! But this duo is more appropriate to the living room, than to the nursery. However, when your child is a little bigger, you can insert decorative elements in red, especially if the room is more spacious, because the red has a tendency to shrink the spaces. If part of the room is dedicated to games, decorating this space with these two warm colors, will be a good variant to put this corner in relief.
How to decorate with duck blue?
- With acrylic or glycerophtalic paint, from € 10 for a liter.
- With wallpaper in blue duck, priced from € 10 for the roll to dimensions 53 cm on 10.05 meters.
- With a curtain in blue duck, from 90 € for a velvet, with dimensions of 135 x 230 cm.
- With cushions in blue duck, from 10 € one, with dimensions 45 x 45 cm.
Surround your child with soothing colors
The colors and decorations of the walls are basic elements of a room
A room in duck blue under the slope
A fun decoration for the nursery
An original solution for the baby room: paint a wall in blue duck and decorate with stickers
Yes, in light colors!
A baby room in white with decorative elements in blue duck
A deco solution that produces a great effect
The duck blue is on every wall in this room. The accents are in white
Here, the wall is monochrome, while the room radiates in combinations of bright colors
A room with a magical atmosphere, with a wallpaper in blue duck
In this room we find the color blue duck in touches of color on a white background
Stickers with a marine theme combine nicely with bed linen with the same theme
Cool stickers in duck blue, purple, green and orange to make your child smile
The white stickers combine wonderfully with the wall in blue duck
Adorable dragons in duck blue and red play on the walls of the children’s room
Decorate the white walls with colorful stickers
Keys of yellow that goes very well with duck blue
The cosmic themed stickers are very popular for the boys’ room
Stickers with nice animals for a fun atmosphere
A wall in duck blue with stickers in white with the name of the child
Stickers in flashy colors with multiplication tables are a clever way to learn maths
Winnie the Pooh and Piglet, with a wise thought of Winnie – stickers for the nursery
A wall with a nursery rhyme
Personalized stickers are always a good idea
Robot stickers are among boys favorites
To make the room cozy, nothing better than colorful stickers on the white walls and cushions in interesting shapes
The games of the monkeys recall the games of the little darlings. These stickers put a lot of atmosphere in the children’s room
Stickers in pastel colors make the atmosphere soothing
Stickers in vibrant colors, with characters with cheerful faces, will delight children
Stickers with marine animals charm little ones
The stickers in the nursery make a wall tristounet original and give the impression of being well surrounded
Baby room in blue duck for sweet dreams
The birds in duck blue on the white trees are a very chic decoration for the nursery
Kids love bright colors. They provoke their imagination
A baby room in duck blue, white and taupe – a combination of colors with great effect!
Curtains with graphic patterns in duck blue and white make the difference
A baby room in duck blue with horizontal striped curtains in reseda and white
Duck blue is a color that suits vintage style furnishings
You can use the color blue duck only on one of the walls of the nursery, for example on the wall next to the bed
A baby room in duck blue, with stripes in shades of blue on the wall above the bed
The duck blue here is a good base for vivid and pastel color combinations
A room in shades of blue and green, with a landscape of nature reproduced on the walls
Orange and blue duck – a strong combination
The black is to use only keys here and there in the room in blue duck
A decorative solution to provoke children’s fantasy
And the other possible variants of the baby room in blue duck